Integrated Amplifier with USB-DAC
Unleash your digital music with the Olasonic NANO-UA1/BC. The sleek integrated amplifier seamlessly connects to your computer and other digital sources—from CD and Blu-Ray players to your TV or network music player—making it an ideal hub for modern music lovers. A state-of-the-art onboard digital-to-analog convertor (DAC) upsamples and converts your files, delivering pristine high-resolution audio for all inputs. No drivers to install or complicated set up. Simply connect your Mac, PC or other digital component, plug in your speakers, and start enjoying room-shaking sound. Includes a convenient front headphone jack and remote control.
Free shipping on all U.S. orders
Availability: In Stock
Ships within 1-2 business days
- Convenient, compact design – Measures in at less than 6” square and 1.5” tall. The seamless cabinet is made of die-cast aluminum, with a versatile, low-profile design that allows for display either horizontally or vertically.
- High-resolution audio ready – An onboard digital-to-analog converter (DAC) supports high-resolution sampling rates up to a stunning 192kHz/24-bit. And with 4 inputs (USB, optical, coaxial, and 3.5-mm stereo), it’s easy to connect to most any source.
- Plug-and-play compatibility for Mac & PC – Hook up to your computer and start enjoying the music on your hard drive. No drivers or software to install. A fully asynchronous USB input delivers exceptional quality at all sample rates and from all file types.
- Jitter-free, high-performance upsampling engine – Burr-Brown’s high-end sample rate converter (SRC-4392) upsamples all digital sources to 24bit/192Hz. The smart re-clocking system uses a temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TXCO) to eliminate jitter.
- Best-in-class Burr-Brown DAC – Digital-to-analog conversion is handled by an audiophile-grade PCM1792 chip from Burr-Brown, ensuring clean, distortion-free playback of your digital music.
- Powered by a top-of-the-line digital amplifier – The highly-efficient TPA3118 Class D amp from Texas Instruments achieves the perfect balance of delicacy and strength. Features up to 1.2 MHz switching frequency.
- High-quality headphone amplifier for immersive listening – Burr-Brown’s OPA2132 dual op amp chip supports a built-in headphone amplifier. Plug in to the front headphone jack for an optimized, private listening experience.
- Revolutionary Super Charged Drive System (SCDS) – Similar to the drive system in a hybrid car, the SCDS stores USB power during periods of low signal output in order to deliver greater peak power output. The result is a high speaker-driving capability with low power consumption.
- Precise hybrid volume control – Use the included wireless remote control to control volume, or opt for more precise control via the component’s mechanical volume knob.
|Audio input||USB (Type B), OPT (optical digital), COAX (coaxial digital), LINE (analog / 3.5mm stereo mini)|
USB: ~ 96kHz/24bit (linear PCM)
OPT, COAX: ~ 192kHz/24bit (linear PCM)
|USB connection environment||
OS9.1 / OS X10.1 or later Mac
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
26W +26 W (4Ω) (dynamic power)
13W +13 W (8Ω) (dynamic power)
|Headphone output||54mW +54 mW (300Ω), φ3.5mm stereo mini-jack|
|Amplifier system||SCDS (Super Charged Drive System) system|
|Frequency characteristic||5Hz ~ 80,000 Hz (1W output)|
|Power||AC100V ~ 240V (AC power adapter used)|
|Power consumption||About 5W silent state, about 20W at maximum output|
5.87" (W) × 1.30" (H) × 5.87" (D) (not including protrusions)
5.87" (W) × 1.54" (H) × 6.89" (D)
|Weight||1.96 lbs (body only amplifier)|
|Warranty period||1 year|
|Accessories||Remote control, AC power adapter, USB cable|