Plug in to the Olasonic NANO-D1 and upgrade your digital audio experience. The built-in digital-to-audio (DAC) converter provides versatile music handling and audiophile-worthy 24-bit/192 kHz upsampling with jitter-free technology. Featuring USB, coaxial, and optical inputs, the Olasonic NANO-D1 connects easily to virtually any digital source, including your Mac or PC—no drivers necessary. Use it as a dedicated headphone amplifier and enjoy unprecedented sonic detail, dynamic drive, and distortionless bass from your favorite cans. Or hook up a power amplifier via the variable line output and use it as a high-quality preamplifier.
Free shipping on all U.S. orders
Availability: In Stock
Ships within 1-2 business days
- Convenient, compact design – Measures in at less than 6” square and 1.5” tall. The seamless cabinet is made of die-cast aluminum, with a versatile, low-profile design that allows for display either horizontally or vertically.
- High-resolution audio ready – The onboard digital-to-analog converter (DAC) supports high-resolution sampling rates up to a stunning 192kHz/24-bit. And with 3 inputs (USB, optical, and coaxial), it’s easy to connect to any digital source.
- High-quality headphone amplifier – Upgrading your headphone listening experience is as simple as plugging in. The built-in headphone amp features Burr-Brown’s OPA2132 chip and a sophisticated impedance selector designed to optimize sound quality.
- Plug-and-play compatibility for Mac & PC – Hook up to your computer and start enjoying the music on your hard drive. No drivers or software to install. A fully asynchronous USB input delivers exceptional quality at all sample rates and from all file types.
- Jitter-free, high-performance upsampling engine – Burr-Brown’s high-end sample rate converter (SRC-4392) upsamples all digital sources to 24bit/192Hz. The smart re-clocking system uses a temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TXCO) to eliminate jitter.
- Best-in-class Burr-Brown DAC – Digital-to-analog conversion is handled by an audiophile-grade PCM1792 chip from Burr-Brown, ensuring clean, distortion-free playback of your digital music.
|Audio input||USB (Type B), OPTICAL (square), COAXIAL (RCA)|
LINE (RCA L / R) maximum 7.5Vrms
|Input audio format||
~ 192kHz (linear PCM)
|USB connection environment||
Mac OS X10.6.4 later
Windows XP / VISTA / 7/8
|Headphone output||140mW +140 mW (300Ω), standard stereo jack|
|Frequency characteristic||5Hz ~ 80,000 Hz|
|Power||AC100V ~ 240V (AC power adapter used)|
|Power consumption||About 4.5W silent state|
5.87" (W) × 1.30" (H) × 5.87" (D) (not including protrusions)
5.87" (W) × 1.54" (H) × 6.69" (D)
|Weight||1.96 lbs (body only)|
|Warranty period||1 year|
|Accessories||AC power adapter, AC power cable, USB cable,
3.5mm stereo mini → 6.3mm stereo standard plug conversion